Custom Bathroom Remodeling in Northern Virginia and Washington DC
When you walk into your bathroom do you think, “Ahhh… I love it here” or are you simply waiting until it is time to leave? If your bathroom has become dull, boring or downright unattractive, a bathroom remodeling project may be just what you need to restore your love of this space.
For professional bathroom remodeling in Northern Virginia and Washington, DC, work with TEK Renovations to get incredible results. Our general contracting services will ensure your bathroom remodeling project is completed professionally and to your specifications.
Bathroom Remodeling in Washington, DC and Northern Virginia
It is not enough to simply own a home; you must truly love it to get the most from your investment. When it’s time to remodel your bathroom, start off on the right foot with TEK Renovations. Our network of subcontractors and supplies offer the best quality work and materials in the area. We personally review your goals for the remodel before discussing timeline, budget and material options with you.
Walls and Layouts
Changing the layout of your bathroom can improve function and maximize a small space. Adding a visual contrast, such as an accent wall, is a great way to complete a bathroom’s new motif. Common features to consider for a remodel include:
- Natural stone accent wall. Using natural stone tiles, a custom accent wall can be created to serve as a focal point and bring earthy elements to your bathroom.
- Custom painted walls and molding. Bare walls and ceilings pop when a bit of carefully planned color and molding is added to the overall design.
- Private spaces. An updated layout highly depends on your preference and intended use of the space. You may consider making the shower or toilet areas separate from the sink and vanity.
Fixtures, Vanities and Tiles
Walls and room layouts are obvious changes to a bathroom, but fixtures, vanities and tiles have a subtle (but powerful) impact as well. Consider the type of fixtures you find appealing and explore tile options that complement the room’s overall theme. Some options are:
- Mosaic tiles. Adding visual interest and pops of color, mosaic tiles are an eye-catching addition to your bathroom.
- Double vanities. Need more room at the sink? Upgrade your vanity to allow room for an additional sink or a separate dressing area.
- Free-standing fixtures. Are you in need of more storage space or a more modern sink? The fixtures you choose should be both practical and appealing.
- Hardware and tub fixtures. Unify design elements of your new bathroom by coordinating hardware on cabinets, tubs, sinks and towel racks.
Relax and Unwind in Your Freshly Remodeled Bathroom
Whether you’ve recently purchased a vintage home, have outgrown the style of your current home or plan to sell in the future, an updated bathroom adds function, style and value to your property. Contact TEK Renovations today to explore layouts, designs, vanities and tiles that will rejuvenate your bathroom space.